Global Microflute Market Outlook and Size Report by Type Applications, by demand and by end users (2018-2028)
Micro flute is a special thin corrugated board which is used as a packaging material in applications such as primary packaging, POS display, shelf ready, multipack, Bag-in-Box, barrier treated and premium packaging. One of the key attributes of using microflutes is its cost-effectiveness as most packaging types are currently under cost-cutting pressure.
Microflute also provides high-quality printing, and for that reason, it is an emerging threat for folding cartons. Given the rising demand for microfulte, there have been some technological developments in the printing, specifically in the post-print flexography.
Commodity Inside anticipates that microflutes demand will be supported by growing online shopping where cost plays a key role and shippers prefer small size and weight to help in shipping costs. Moreover, factors such as ageing population will also underpin demand for microflute going forward.
Microflute has been helping corrugated packaging to capture some market share from folding cartons packaging. Its advancing printing capability will help corrugated packaging to strengthen its presence in premium and prestige products categories.
A Strategic Outlook for the Global Microflute Market to 2028 provides the reader with a detailed analysis of the microfultes industry, about its market size, regional analysis, microflutes in key application and projection in key end-use markets. It also discusses major trends and developments with impact assessments. It profiles key players with analysis of their strengths and strategies.
The report covers the following:
- Market assessment of microflutes in term of volume and value
- Ten years projection for microflute demand in terms of volume and value
- Demand assessment and projection of microflute in the food sector: Beverages, confectionary, frozen food, pet food, takeaway food and other food
- Demand assessment and projection of microflute in the non-food sector: consumer electronics and white goods, healthcare, home care, personal care, POS, Toys and other non-food
- Demand assessment and projection of microflute by application: bag-in-box, multipack, luxury/premium/prestige, POS, primary pack, shelf ready and others applications
- Market analysis of the microflute industry
- Understanding the drivers and restraints for microflute materials in the next ten years
- Major market threats and growth opportunities in the market
- Market assessment and projection by microflute applications
- Market structure and profiles of major players in the industry
- Market analysis by regions and countries
- All the data is provided in Ms Excel
Key questions the report answered:
- How is the microflute market evolving by segment and region?
- What will the market size be in 2018 and at what rate will it grow in the next ten years?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing the market growth?
- What opportunities will the market face going forward?
- How will the market shape for various food and non-food end-use sectors?
- How will the market shape for various applications?
- Who are the key producers in the market and what are their strategies?
- What strategies should microflute producers adapt to remain competitive?
Country-level microflute demand forecasts for 52 courtiers:
Asia: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam. Europe: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom. Central and South America: Argentina, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Uruguay North America: Canada, Mexico, USA Middle East, Africa and Oceania: Algeria, Australia, Iran, Iraq, Egypt, Morocco, New Zealand, Nigeria, Qatar, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE