Despite the recent global economic slowdown, the growth in flexible plastic packaging demand has still been relatively higher than some of its competing materials. The growth in the market has also been supported by a shift from rigid to flexible plastic packaging market due to a number of reasons including its intrinsic characteristics. Meanwhile, on the downside, we have seen a number of government initiatives to limit the use of flexible plastic packaging products. This has some negative impact on the industry.
Going forward Commodity Inside anticipates that emerging markets, particularly emerging Asia will continue to support the growth. China which has been a major driving force behind the growth will show some signs of deceleration due to its softening economic growth. Food will continue to be a major consumer of flexible plastic packaging over the next 10 years.
Why this report is unique and a must read for the flexible plastic packaging industry?
This report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the global flexible plastic packaging market. Commodity Inside has analysed the flexible plastic packaging market from a very robust perspectives, and used both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top approaches for assessing the market and its dynamics. The report addresses the following key issues:
- How the global flexible plastic packaging industry will evolve and how each region will play their roles over the coming years?
- How major countries in each region will perform over the next ten years?
- How priorities in the industry will evolve and what will be their impact on stakeholders?
- Would emerging markets outperform developed countries?
- What about the roles in developing countries and where are the high growth markets?
- What major trends and developments will emerge over the next ten years?
- Would we see any rivalry between flexible plastic packaging and rigid plastic packaging?
- How other packaging materials will impact the growth of flexible packaging market?
- Which end use sectors will be driving demand for the flexible plastic packaging industry and what will be the major driving forces in each sector?
- What will be the major growth drivers in the flexible plastic packaging industry and how they will support demand in individual end use sectors?
- How the slower demand growth in the developed markets will reposition the flexible plastic packaging industry elsewhere?
Why you should buy this report?
A Ten Year Strategic Outlook for the Global Flexible Plastic Packaging Market provides you an in-depth analysis of the following:
- A full coverage of the global flexible plastic packaging market in both volume and value terms
- Detailed demand projections of 50 national markets
- Demand projection are based on both qualitative and quantitative forecast models
- Analysis of 7 end use sectors
- Segmentation of demand by 6 material types
- 119 tables and charts
- List of national, regional and global companies in the flexible plastic packaging market
- Analysis are supported by macroeconomic forecasts
- Detailed country profiles showing various statistics such as macroeconomic indicators, per capita flexible plastic consumption, global and regional position etc
- Comprehensive statistical appendices and all supportive data in Excel
Who should buy this report?
- Brand owners
- Financial institutions
- Industry consultants, researchers and analysts
- Packaging companies
- Suppliers of packaging equipment and machinery
- Suppliers of raw materials