Corrugated packaging market in Europe, size, outlook and analysis report, by country, by consumption, by food and non-food2018- 2022
Europe is the key corrugated packaging market in the world and currently going through significant developments in terms of demand and supply. Western Europe is comparatively more matured than Eastern Europe, though still showing stable demand growth. The market is facing challenges and opportunities partly caused by environmental regulations.
This report forecasts Europe corrugated packaging demand in both volume and value terms to 2028. The report provides historical market assessments from 2013-2017 as well as future projections from 2018-2028. It discusses various trends which affected the market in the recent past and examines future trends and developments with potential implications.
Europe Corrugated Packaging Market 2018-2028 report also analyses the market from the downstream perspective and taken into account 17 food and non-food end users. It robustly quantity each end use market size in volume and value terms.
This report also includes ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies) analysis which is an analytical concept developed by Commodity Inside research team to better-educated readers about the current and future market condition with actionable strategy.
Key questions the report answered:
- How is the corrugated packaging market evolving over the next ten years?
- What will be the growth rates in the European corrugated packaging over the next ten years?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing the European corrugated packaging market growth?
- What opportunities will the market face going forward?
- How will the corrugated packaging market end-use sectors perform in various countries in Europe?
- What will be the key risks, opportunities, trends and strategies (ROTS) in the market?
- What major trends, challenges and developments will emerge over the next five years?
- How is corrugated packaging defending its market position against alternative materials?
The report covers the following:
- Analysis of the European corrugated packaging market
- Current and future market analysis of the regional corrugated packaging market
- Market assessment and forecast of the corrugated packaging demand in volume and value terms
- Provides solid conclusions with a call for actions
- Discusses current and future major market trends and developments
- Threats and growth opportunities in the market
- Assessment and projection by end use sectors
- ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Threats and Strategies)
- Market size and forecasts of 17 key end-use sectors
- A list of major corrugated packaging companies in the region
- Detailed quantitative profiles of countries covering macroeconomic, national demand and end use sectors
- Supported by charts, tables and figures
- Demand in value
- Demand in volume
- End users
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
End User sectors coverage:
- Fresh food and produce
- Processed food
- Consumer electronics
- Foodservice disposables
- Furniture and timber products
- Glassware and ceramics
- Home care
- Industrial chemicals
- Personal care
- Sports and fitness
- Textile and footwear
- Others food and non-food