Folding Carton packaging market in Europe, size, outlook and analysis report, by country, by consumption, by food and non-food2018- 2022
Europe is the world second largest folding carton packaging market after the Asia Pacific. The folding carton market in Western Europe is comparatively more matured than Eastern Europe. Germany is the largest and the most matured market in Europe, where demand for folding cartons to remain stable at low levels without any notable changes over the forecast period. In Europe, online retailing will continue to be a major driver and will underpin demand for folding cartons going forward. We understand that cost-cutting strategies will pose a threat for folding cartons as some brand owners will slash their packaging costs by switching to flexible plastic packaging.
The report provides market analysis and the outlook for the European folding carton market. The report contains historical market assessments for the period 2013-2017 as well as future projections from 2018 to 2028 in both volume and value terms. It highlights key trends and developments which has affected the market recently as well as examines the emerging trends with potential implications.
Europe Folding Carton Market 2018-2028 report key feature is that it examines the folding carton market from the downstream perspective. It provides historical market sizing and forecasts for 15 food and non-food end-use sectors in volume and value terms.
The folding carton market outlook report also includes ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies) analysis which is an analytical concept developed by Commodity Inside research team to provide readers about the current and future market conditions with actionable strategy.
Key questions the report answered:
- How will the market perform over the next ten years?
- What was the Europe folding carton market size in recent years, and at what rates will it grow over the next ten years?
- How is the market defending its position in the region against competitors?
- What trends, challenges and barriers will emerge in the Europe folding carton market over the next ten years?
- What opportunities will the market face going forward?
- How will the folding carton packaging market end-use sectors perform in various countries in Europe?
- Which end-use sectors will be driving demand for folding cartons?
- What will be the key risks, opportunities, trends and strategies (ROTS) in the market?
- What major trends, challenges and developments will emerge over the next five years?
- How is folding carton packaging defending its market position against alternative materials?
The report covers the following:
- Market assessment and forecast of the demand in Europe
- Market sizing in volume and value terms
- Analysis of Europe folding carton packaging market
- Current and future market analysis of the European folding carton packaging market
- Provides solid conclusions with a call for actions
- Analysis of current and future major market trends and developments
- Threats and growth opportunities in the market
- Assessment and projection by end use sectors
- ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies)
- Market size and forecasts of 15 key end-use sectors
- A list of major folding carton packaging companies in the region
- Detailed quantitative profiles of countries covering macroeconomic, national demand and end use sectors
- Supported by charts, tables and figures
- Demand in value
- Demand in volume
- End users
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
End User sectors coverage:
- Beverage multipack
- Chilled food
- Dairy food
- Dried food
- Fresh food
- Frozen food
- Other food
- Health care
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- White goods & consumer electronics
- Other non-food