Global Building and Construction Market Databook: Market Assessment and Outlook of Construction Revenue by Countries
Construction is one of the leading industries in the world. Commodity Inside assesses that the global building and construction industry market size reached $4.7 trillion in 2019. COVID-19 has led to a drop in construction spending in 2020, but the market is expected to recover in the following year.
Global Building and Construction Market Databook provides key data on the global building and construction industry. This Excel-based databook provides detailed data on 95 leading countries in the global building and construction industry.
Building & construction market Data
- Building & Construction Market Size- Nominal 2017-2025 (US$ Billions)
- Building & Construction Market Size- Real 2017-2025 (US$ Billions)
- Building & Construction Market Size- Nominal 2017-2025 (Local Currencies)
- Building & Construction Market Spending- Nominal 2017-2025 (US$ per head)
Building & construction market coverage by country
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- Sri Lanka
Central & South America
- Costa Rica
- El Salvador
- Bosnia & Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
The Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- New Zealand
Why should you consult this databook?
- Full coverage of the global building and construction market size and outlook
- Covering 95 countries
- The market size in nominal and real terms
- The market size in local currencies to help you a closer look at the market
- Market evaluation in US dollars to help you benchmark the markets for your strategic decisions
- Market outlook will provide you with a clear view of where the market is heading
- All the data is available in excel so you can slice and dice it for analysis
- We are completely independent and represent our own views.