The global corrugated packaging market is expected to perform better than other paper-based packaging materials. Food and beverage sectors will continue to be the largest consumers of corrugated packaging, where the growth is expected to be underpinned by online retailing. Morrisons’, Britain’s fourth biggest supermarket, has recently teamed up with Amazon to offer fresh and frozen products to the UK customers. Amazon has already been offering thousands of chilled, frozen and perishable products from local shops in the US market.
In the non-food sector, some end-use sectors will see renewed growth due to changing market dynamics and consumer behaviour while other will face decelerations in demand growth. Brand owners and suppliers are set to change their strategies to capture market share which should directly impact corrugated packaging companies.
Commodity Inside has identified a number of megatrends which are set to impact corrugated packaging industry. In developing and emerging markets, corrugated packaging is advancing in new product categories. Many fresh food products which were previously transported in wooden/plastic crates and jute bags are now being shipped in corrugated boxes, which keep products fresh for relatively longer and minimise damages during transportation.
Why this report is unique and what key issues it addresses?
- How will the corrugated packaging market perform over the next five years?
- What major trends, challenges and developments will emerge over the next five years?
- Which end-use sectors will be driving demand for corrugated packaging and what will be the major driving forces in each sector?
- Which regions/countries are the high growth markets?
- What can we learn from the trade flow of corrugated packaging?
- What are the current and future strategies of corrugated packaging producers?
- How corrugated packaging is defending its market position against competitors?
How the scope of the report is structured?
- Historical assessments and five-year forecasts for the global corrugated packaging market in volume and value terms.
- Detailed analysis and forecast of the corrugated packaging market by regions and 20 nationals markets.
- Analysis of 17 end-use sectors: beverages, fresh food and produce, processed food, automotive, consumer electronics, foodservice disposables, furniture and timber products, glassware and ceramics, healthcare, home care, industrial chemicals, personal care, sports and fitness, stationery, textile and footwear, tobacco and others.
- 188 tables and charts.
- A list of major corrugated packaging companies.
- Global trade flows of corrugated packaging by 150 countries.
- Analysis of the market from very robust and detailed perspectives, which used both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top approaches for assessing the market and its dynamics.
- The report is presented in an easily digestible manner in a PowerPoint format, while all supportive data are provided in Excel.
Who should buy this report?
- Corrugated packaging producers
- Corrugated packaging buyers
- Packaging companies
- Suppliers of raw materials such as pulp, paperboard, containerboard etc
- Suppliers of packaging equipment and machinery
- Major retailers
- Brand owners
- Financial institutions
- Government bodies