Global Green Hydrogen Projects Database is unique and a must-consult for those involved in the hydrogen values chain. It compiles existing and future announced electrolyser projects from around the world. Both primary and secondary research approaches have been employed during the compilation of the database.
Green hydrogen is an emerging energy source, with corporations and governments increasing their efforts to fast track supply-side dynamics. Billions of dollars of investment have been announced to support the development of greenfield projects and stimulate demand. Efforts are already underway to scale technology through advancing technology to cut the cost of producing green hydrogen.
Hydrogen database coverage
- Over 500 electrolyser projects
- Project data such as project ownership and location
- Electrolyser capacity in megawatts
- Project status such as:
- Hydrogen production capacity assessment in kg, nm³ units terms
- Identification of hydrogen end-users
- Expected date of operation
Why is this product unique?
- The electrolyser market is growing fast and needs regular monitoring. We track hydrogen-related announcements daily.
- The whole database is provided in an Excel file.
- The database provides plant production even down to per hour.
- We contact project owners when necessary in addition to using publicly available data or alternative data.
- We are independent and represent our views.
- Our regular coverage of the hydrogen industry makes our service robust.
|Publication date||September 2021|
|Single user licence||£900 (1 user)|
|Departmental licence||£1,499 (2-5 users)|
|Global licence||£1,999 (6 and over users)|
To learn more about, you can email us Research@commodityinside.com or call us: +44 (0) 208 123 7812