Ride Hailing Market Outlook
The ride-hailing industry has decades’ long history though substantially supported by recent technology advancements, increasing use of smartphones and urbanisation. Since the start of e-hailing, pioneered by Uber, various ride-hailing companies such as Lyft, Didi Chuxing and Ola entered the market and started disrupting the transportation industry.
The market is now getting more tractions as it provides ease of access and increased comfort level. The young generation is the frequent users of e-hailing services as it is the largest group of smartphones users.
Traditional taxi market is getting largely affected by the ride-hailing services as it has penetrated very fast in the market especially in urban regions. Ride-hailing services are becoming a preferred method as it can be easily accessed with reduced fares. Moreover, rather than travelling in old models of traditional taxis, ride-hailing companies offer rides in well conditioned and with low fares. However, in less urbanised and less developed regions, old forms of transportation still take into account for a significant share.
Another factor which will play a significant role in driving the market is autonomous vehicles technology. Autonomous driving vehicles will largely use for ride-hailing services. Uber and Lyft have already started testing autonomous vehicles technology and offering rides to individuals. Commodity Inside expects that various OEMs will enter in ride-hailing market by using their own autonomous vehicles fleets.
Key questions answered
Global Ride Hailing Market 2018-2025 is a valuable resource necessary for examining the global ride hailing market in the automotive industry. This content-rich report covers the following key aspects:
- How will e-hailing reshape the automotive sector?
- How the traditional taxi industry is moving towards app-based industry?
- How transport network companies (TNCs) are performing and what key hurdles they will face in the future?
- What will be the main threats and opportunities for the market?
- What are the major drivers behind the fast growth of e-hailing?
- How will autonomous vehicles reshape the ride hailing market?
- The current and future demand dynamics of in the market by regions
- Key market developments
- Detailed discussions on market strategies and competitive landscapes
- SWOT analysis
- Key trend and developments assessments
What makes this report a valuable resource for the ride haling market?
- Full coverage of the market
- Discussion on Key discussions and analysis
- Emerging trends and developments
- Exclusive data on recovery rates and consumption ratios
- Identifying key growth areas
- Blockchain and ride hailing market
- Market forecasts
Who should buy this report?
- Automotive producers
- Automotive suppliers
- Ride hailing companies
- Blockchain technology companies
- Government bodies
- Suppliers of equipment and machinery
- Industry consultants, researchers and analysts
Ride Hailing Market Coverage
- Central & South America
- North America
- Middle East, Africa and Oceania
Ride Hailing Market Outlook contains valuable resource necessary for examining the ride-hailing industry. This market analysis report is prepared based on a very robust methodology by incorporating both qualitative and mathematical approaches. We have used both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top methods to assess the ride-hailing industry. We have more explanation about estimating the market size and market forecast on our methodology page.