Oceania Solar Energy Market Size and Outlook Report by Installed Capacity, by Demand, by Project Capacity (2019-2029)
Solar Energy Market in Oceania is mainly dominated by Australia, which has a massive solar energy potential due to the abundant solar resource. Solar energy is one of the fastest-growing industries in Australia. Australia has been criticised for generating a very small share of its energy from solar power. The solar demand is mainly driven by New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland.
The Australian government has taken the initiative and adopted several policies by giving incentives and tax relieves to attract investors. It is expected that the solar power market is likely to exhibit some healthy demand growth in the coming years, mainly in residential and commercial sectors. There are some opportunities for demand growth owing to higher electricity prices, rising fossil fuels prices and falling solar PV cost.
Australia has several feed-in tariffs (FIT) options for solar installation depending on the area. The rooftop solar segment is expected to increase comparatively at a higher growth over the forecast period. The government is also trying to reduce carbon footprints by increasing power generation from renewable sources, mainly from solar and wind. One of the downside risks in the coming years would be the high cost of a solar power storage system.
Scope and Coverage
Solar Energy Market in Oceania 2019-2029 is a high data-intensive report and encompass the following aspects of the market.
- Solar energy generation by country 2014-2029 (TWh)
- Solar power capacity by country 2014-2029 (GW)
- Solar power project capacity by plants 2019 (MW)
- Project/plant type
- Project/plant name
- Year of operating
- Status of the project
- Macroeconomics indicators by country 2014-2029
- ROTS Analysis (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies) in the Oceania solar energy market
- Solar power capacity by country in Oceania 2014-2029
- Solar demand by country in Oceania 2014-2029
- Macroeconomic forecasts by country in Oceania 2014-2029
- New Caledonia
- New Zealand
- Papua New Guinea
- Solomon Islands
- Rest of Oceania
|Publication date||August 2019|
|Report format||Excel data with supportive analysis in PDF|