The rigid plastic packaging industry is currently at the cusp of very important developments, as from one side it is striving to fetch shares from metal and glass packaging industries while on the other side it is losing grounds to the flexible plastic packaging industry. Meanwhile, the softened oil prices has been benefiting manufactures of rigid plastic packaging, though the cost’s benefits yet to be filtered down to the end users.
We anticipate that developed markets will see some slowdown in consumption of rigid plastic packaging materials, while emerging market in Asia will register notable growths in the years ahead. However, deceleration in the Chinese economic growth is set to impact demand for rigid plastic packaging. Drilling down further, beverage industry will continue to take into account the largest share in the global rigid plastic packaging consumption, whilst PET continues to be the largest substrate for the industry.
Why this report is unique and a must read for the rigid plastic packaging industry?
This report is a valuable resource necessary for examining the global rigid plastic packaging market. We have analysed the rigid plastic packaging market from a very robust perspectives, and used both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top approaches for assessing the market and its dynamics. The report addresses the following key issues:
- How the global rigid plastic packaging industry will evolve and how each region will play their roles in the coming years?
- How emerging markets will perform and where are the high growth markets?
- Which end use sectors will be driving demand for the rigid plastic packaging industry and what will be the major driving forces in each sector?
- What will be the major growth drivers in the rigid plastic packaging industry and how they will support demand in individual end use sectors?
- How the slower demand growth in the developed markets will reposition the rigid plastic packaging industry elsewhere?
- How major producers are performing and what are their growth strategies?
Why you should buy this report?
The Global Rigid Plastic Packaging Market Outlook Out to 2020 provides you an in-depth analysis of the following:
- A full coverage of the global rigid plastic packaging market in both volume and value terms
- Detailed demand projections of 23 national markets
- Demand projection are based on both qualitative and quantitative forecast models
- Analysis of 6 end use sectors
- Segmentation of demand by 5 resin types
- 176 tables and charts
- Detailed profiles of 23 leading companies in the rigid plastic packaging market
- Comprehensive statistical appendices and all supportive data in Excel
Who should buy this report?
- Brand owners
- Financial institutions
- Industry consultants, researchers and analysts
- Packaging companies
- Suppliers of packaging equipment and machinery
- Suppliers of raw materials