Folding Corrugated Packaging Market Size, Outlook and Analysis in the Middle East and Africa Report, by Country, by consumption and by Applications 2018- 2022
This report forecasts the Middle East and Africa corrugated packaging demand in both volume and value terms to 2028. The Middle East and Africa corrugated packaging market is a highly unsaturated market and has a long term growth potential that can help boost the market in the coming years. The report provides historical market assessments from 2013-2017 as well as future projections from 2018-2028. It discusses various trends which have been driving the market in recent years. It also explores future growth opportunities across various end use sectors.
The Middle East and Africa Corrugated Packaging Market 2018-2028 report also analyses the market from the downstream perspective and taken into account 17 food and non-food end users. It robustly quantity each end use market size in volume and value terms.
This report also includes ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies) analysis which is an analytical concept developed by Commodity Inside research team to better-educated readers about the current and future market condition with actionable strategy.
Key questions the report answered
- How is the corrugated packaging market evolving over the next ten years?
- What will the Middle East and African corrugated packaging market size in 2018, and at what rates will it grow in the next ten years?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing the Middle East and African corrugated packaging market growth?
- What opportunities will the market face going forward?
- How will the corrugated packaging market end-use sectors perform in various countries in the Middle East and Africa?
- What will be the key risks, opportunities, trends and strategies (ROTS) in the market?
- What major trends, challenges and developments will emerge over the next five years?
- How is corrugated packaging defending its market position against alternative materials?
The report covers the following
- Analysis of the Middle East and African corrugated packaging market
- Current and future market analysis of the regional corrugated packaging market
- Market assessment and forecast of the corrugated packaging demand in volume and value terms
- Provides solid conclusions with a call for actions
- Discusses current and future major market trends and developments
- Threats and growth opportunities in the market
- Assessment and projection by end use sectors
- ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies)
- Market size and forecasts of 17 key end-use sectors
- A list of major corrugated packaging companies in the region
- Detailed quantitative profiles of countries covering macroeconomic, national demand and end use sectors
- Supported by charts, tables and figures
- Demand in value
- Demand in volume
- End users
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
End User sectors coverage:
- Fresh food and produce
- Processed food
- Consumer electronics
- Foodservice disposables
- Furniture and timber products
- Glassware and ceramics
- Home care
- Industrial chemicals
- Personal care
- Sports and fitness
- Textile and footwear
- Others food and non-food