Folding Carton Packaging Market Size, Outlook and Analysis in the Middle East and Africa Report, by Country, by Demand and by Applications 2018- 2022
The Middle East and Africa are some of the fastest growing regions in the global folding carton packaging market. The market has an enormous potential for growth across all end use sectors. Food will continue to remain the largest market in the region. In the non-food sector, folding cartons are making their way into premium and prestige products categories and competing against set-up boxes. Saudi Arabia and South Africa are some of the key folding carton markets in the region. Saudi Vision 2030 aims to privatise its healthcare sector which is expected to revamp the growth in the sector and is likely to support the healthcare packaging market.
The report provides market analysis and the outlook for folding carton market in the Middle East and Africa. The report contains historical market assessments for the period 2013-2017 as well as future projections from 2018 to 2028 in both volume and value terms. It highlights key trends and developments which has affected the market recently as well as examines the emerging trends with potential implications.
One of the key features of The Middle East and Africa Folding Carton Market 2018-2028 report is that it examines the folding carton market from the downstream perspective. It provides historical market sizing and forecasts for 15 food and non-food end-use sectors in volume and value terms.
The folding carton market outlook report also includes ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies) analysis which is an analytical concept developed by Commodity Inside research team to provide readers about the current and future market conditions with actionable strategy.
Key questions the report answered:
- How will the folding carton market in the Middle East and Africa perform over the next ten years?
- What was the Middle East and Africa folding carton market size in recent years, and at what rates will it grow over the next ten years?
- How is the folding carton market defending its position in the region against competitors?
- What trends, challenges and barriers will emerge in the Middle East and Africa folding carton market over the next ten years?
- What opportunities will the market face going forward?
- How will the folding carton packaging market end-use sectors perform in various countries in the Middle East and Africa?
- Which end-use sectors will be driving demand for folding cartons?
- What will be the key risks, opportunities, trends and strategies (ROTS) in the market?
- What major trends, challenges and developments will emerge over the next five years?
- How is folding carton packaging defending its market position against alternative materials?
The report covers the following:
- Market assessment and forecast of the folding carton packaging demand in the Middle East and Africa
- Market sizing in volume and value terms
- Analysis of the Middle East and Africa folding carton packaging market
- Current and future market analysis of the regional folding carton packaging market
- Provides solid conclusions with a call for actions
- Analysis of current and future major market trends and developments
- Threats and growth opportunities in the market
- Assessment and projection by end use sectors
- ROTS (Risks, Opportunities, Trends and Strategies)
- Market size and forecasts of 15 key end-use sectors
- A list of major folding carton packaging companies in the region
- Detailed quantitative profiles of countries covering macroeconomic, national demand and end use sectors
- Supported by charts, tables and figures
- Demand in value
- Demand in volume
- End users
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)
End User sectors coverage:
- Beverage multipack
- Chilled food
- Dairy food
- Dried food
- Fresh food
- Frozen food
- Other food
- Health care
- Home Care
- Personal Care
- White goods & consumer electronics
- Other non-food