Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging (WEVC) Market Sizing and Outlook Report by Power Sources, by Installations, by Distribution Channels, by Type & Size and by Technologies (2019-2029)
The global wireless electric vehicle charging (WEVC) market is expected to get more tractions in the coming years on the back of the rising global demand for electric vehicles and developments of autonomous vehicle technology. Furthermore, strict emissions rules and the banning of combustion engine vehicles in various countries will also benefit the market
The technology itself is unique, providing vehicles the ability to get power during travelling. Indeed, the dynamic vehicle charging is comparatively expensive compared to static charging. Therefore, it will take some time to be commercialised on a large scale. However, the cost would come down in the longer term.
The wireless charging technology is spearheading in various countries. WEVC would be available as a pilot project for electric taxies in Oslo, Norway. The taxis can be recharged while waiting for passengers in a queue. In California, BMW is offering its 530e sedan to selected customers for testing its WEVC home chargers. There are numerous developments going on in various other countries such as China, Germany, UK, France and Japan.
The key auto companies such as Audi, Porsche, BMW, Nissan, Toyota, Hyundai and Honda are quite active in WEVs market. Tier-1 suppliers such as WiTricity, Qualcomm, IndyGo, Yura Corporation, Ricardo, Plugless, Hevo power and Elix wireless are at the forefront of developing the wireless charging technology.
Why should you consult this report?
Global wireless electric vehicle charging (WEVC) market out to 2029 provides you with the following analysis:
- Provide analysis of the global WEVC market by key markets.
- Analysis of WEVC market by power, by installation, by distribution channel and by vehicle types.
- The comparison of different wireless technologies used in vehicles for various purposes.
- Key suppliers and potential buyers of the WEVC in different countries.
Who should buy this report?
- Electric vehicle manufacturers
- Hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles manufacturers
- Suppliers of WEVC Technology and equipment
- Electric chargers producers
- Financial institutions
- Industry consultants, researchers and analysts
- Government bodies