Wind Energy Market Outlook and Market Size Report by Type of Energy, by Applications, by Capacity, and by demand (2018-2028)
The trend towards clean, affordable and reliable power remains one of the key drivers behind the growth in renewable energy. Unlike solar energy, wind power has a huge CapEx. So, to encourage private investors, governments around the world have been providing subsidies and incentives. The strict environmental regulations also supported the market, particularly in matured markets in Europe and North America. So far, these initiatives substantially helped the wind power industry.
The proportion of wind power in the total power market doubled from 2% in 2011 to 4% in 2017, and we expect that the ratio will further increase over the next ten years. A number of projects have been in different stages and new projects to be added over the coming years. Both CapEx and OpEx in the wind energy market to fall over the next ten years, which is likely to attract investment.
One of the major competitors of wind power is solar energy which would affect the market in the coming years. Although the proportion of solar energy in electricity production is three times smaller than wind energy, but the increase in efficiency of solar panel and relatively decrease in its prices will affect the wind power market.
We expect that growth in capacity additions will decelerate, likely due to maturity in the industry. The wind market has been transiting from a subsidy-based industry towards an open competitive based market, which may affect some countries. The slowdown in growth belies falling costs, though it also emerges as an open market-based industry despite culmination of subsidies. The wind power is now competing in competitive auctions, where in some countries auctions reached to as low as $20/MWh.
The Global Wind Energy Market Outlook 2018-2028 provides the reader with a detailed analysis of the wind industry market size, regional analysis, materials market, competitor landscape and forecasts. It also discusses major trends and developments with impact assessments. It profiles key players with analysis of their strengths and strategies.
The report covers the following
- Market sizing of wind energy volume and revenue terms
- Ten years market forecasts of wind energy demand in terms of volume and revenue
- Critical dissection of major market trends and developments in the next ten years
- Threats and growth opportunities in the wind energy market
- Wind energy market structure by country
- Market analysis of wind energy component market
- Market size and forecasts of offshore and onshore
- Market structure and profiles of major players in the industry
- Benchmarking of major wind energy suppliers
- Market analysis by regions and countries
- Government incentives for the wind energy
- All the data is provided in MS Excel
Key questions the report answered
- How is the wind energy market evolving country and region?
- What will be the market size of the wind energy in 2018 and at what rate will the market grow over the next ten years?
- What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing the market growth?
- What opportunities will the market face going forward?
- Who are the key wind energy companies in the market and what are their strategies?
- How is the market competing with other renewable energy sources?
- Would the government incentives continue for the wind power market?
- How oil prices and environmental regulations are affecting the wind power market?
- What are the value chain and component market of wind power?
Country-level wind energy demand forecasts for 56 courtiers
Asia: Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Pakistan, Philippines, South Korea, Thailand, Vietnam, rest of Asia.
Europe: Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Kazakhstan, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, United Kingdom, rest of Europe.
Central and South America: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Venezuela, rest of Central and South America.
North America: Canada, Mexico, USA
Middle East, Africa and Oceania: Algeria, Australia, Egypt, Iran, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, rest of Middle East, Africa and Oceania
Robust and authoritative
The Wind Solar Energy Market Outlook 2018-2028 contains valuable resource necessary for examining the solar energy market. We have used both top-to-bottom and bottom-to-top methods to assess the wind energy market and its dynamics.
For any queries contact firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0) 208 123 7812