The global vehicle-to-everything (V2X) communications market is expected to see significant growth over the next ten years. Some of the major drivers behind the growth will be stringent safety regulations, increased demand for connectivity and development of autonomous vehicles. Meanwhile, growth will shift from North America and Western Europe to Asia, especially China.
The V2X market has evolved through a raft of regulations, and government and private investments. It will see further legislations and renewed market growth on the back of rapid adoption of V2V and V2I communication technologies.
Commodity Inside understands that demand for automotive connectivity is at its embryonic stage and has an enormous growth potential. V2X communication technologies will enhance existing safety features and help developing new applications. With automakers planning to introduce fully autonomous vehicles by 2021, V2X will be one of the major beneficiaries and will see a surge in sales.
The deployment of 5G cellular technology will also put pressure on the existing dedicated short-range communications (DSRC) technology. However, both technologies would have limitations, so both will continue to be used over the next ten years. The 5G technology will open new opportunities for big data and big data analytics, allowing the fastest transmission of the vast amount of live data.
The expected high growth and rising adoption have also opened new opportunities for high-tech companies. Vehicles are increasingly becoming vulnerable to hacking as they are interacting with others vehicles and devices. Consequently, this has opened new venues for cyber security companies which are penetrating quite rapidly in the automotive market.
Why this report is unique and a must read for the V2X and automotive industry as a whole?
Global Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market out to 2027 is a valuable resource necessary for examining the global V2X communications market. We have employed a very sophisticated and robust approach to assess the automotive market by taking into account various demand and supply dynamics as well as technological developments. The report has also encompassed different segmentations of the market and strategic directions for OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers going forward. The report covers the following key aspects:
- How will the V2X market perform over the next ten-years?
- What will be the major factors driving the V2X communications market and how they will impact the industry?
- How will the increasing use of communications technology benefit the industry?
- Detailed analysis of the current status of V2X communications supply chain?
- What will be the major drivers behind each type of communication, connectivity, applications, hardware & software and vehicle type and what will be their implications?
- Analysis and ten year projections for V2V, V2I, V2P, V2G and V2N markets.
- The current and future demand dynamics of OEMs and aftermarket in the V2V communications segment.
- Projections of the roadside equipment installation in the V2I market.
- Detailed discussion on market strategies and competitive landscapes.
- Analysis of the present and future performance of matured and developing markets.
Why should you read this report?
Global Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) Communications Market out to 2027 provides you with the following in-depth analysis:
- The V2X communications market is analysed by five communications segments, by vehicle type, by connectivity type, by applications and by hardware & software.
- Discussion on major drivers and restraints of each communications segment.
- The full coverage of V2X communications market in terms of sales value.
- Coverage of the whole world by five regions and ten selected major countries.
- Detailed analysis of the current and future supply chain.
- Market projections for roadside units installation and OEM-aftermarket dynamics in the V2V segment.
- 67 tables, figures and charts.
- All supportive data provided in Excel.
Who should buy this report?
- Conventional car manufacturers
- Electric vehicle manufacturers
- Hybrid and plug-in hybrid vehicles manufacturers
- Component manufacturers
- Suppliers of materials to automotive
- Automotive technology vendors
- Software and cyber security companies
- Mobile network operators
- Smartphone manufacturers
- Mobility service providers
- Utility companies
- Financial institutions
- Industry consultants, researchers and analysts
- Government bodies